Chionging level Days

| |
Due to the free 6 hours of 2x exp event..i finally found my motivation to train:D..since i've found a cheap cash seller recently..i was more willing to spend on those daily de 2x exp coupon..On 2 of them during both days..though i only train during the 4x event ( which is 6 hours nia)..so wasted siaT_T..well..i manage to lvl from 157 (13%)--->158 (95%) at the end of the day. Special thanks to alvinNoobiez for the pro attker duku slot^^LOL..it's pretty fast i guess..=P

After those tough tiring training..went to my bl..xhinokix's first organised zak..
i didn't mean to screw up her zak..but i forgot to off my auto loot pouch from my Xiao TuTu.
T___________________________________________________T


Here are the drops though..initially i was quite happy to see a red craven there..(means got $$ liao)
Next moment..i saw my TuTu running over the drops..zzzzzzzzz...super fast....I'm so sorry to hino ..guilty sia..N i looted the tt 10 also..i know someone was waiting for it as well..haiz..dissapointed in myself sia.. my careless-ness cost his BIG BIG lost=.=..

After that when to fm to crap with guildmate n law..endup all go sleep..left teng dar dar with me ..lolz.. this char got nice eyes^^ though eye brow super thin._.
To: (you should know it yourself who i'm referring to if you ever read this)
Maybe i've change..but u are not the only one who mentioned it..or maybe you didn't know me well enough..neither do i understand you..but this is who i am (right now)..or u can expect more changes in the future..so even if u might not like what i'm behaving like, now..i won't do any changes for it-.-the choice is still yours..i'm still a human with logical thinking n feelings..certain expectations are suppose to be met.. have u done so? If not..u are no special than anyone i've met in my life..i won't ask anything from u..if it don't come from u naturally..i dun need it..it's no sincerity n meaning for it..
x3333 dar dar^^ cuuu~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

whowho?... hehe...