YiYi Do(s) n Don't(s)

| |
(That was a pic i created in the past for my maple dear.LOL..not a lot of ppl that know me recently know bout that char ba..Afterall, that owner quited maple le..Doesn't matter now anymoreT.T)

Ok..let's see..since i've create this blog..i shall update my *happenings* in life~
Firstly,i shall introduce a little of myself to you guys. In this post, i will tell your bout my characteristic(s).(Though i might not understand myself that much-.-).so as to raise awareness of what i can or can't tolerate towards other people^^

No.1 : Dishonesty
Seriously..i can't stand ppl who lie to me..it's most probably a no. 1 rule that no one should break if they still wanna maintain a healthy relationship with me..i do accept white lie once in a while..lolz..but i can't accept anyone who have the real intention to lie to me no matter what reason they have-.-
No.2 : People who take advantage of me!!
it's okay for me to help people in need..exactly how i hope people will help me back when i'm in need too..but i dun like to be taken for granted..like my help is to be expected from-.-..not trying to praise myself or anything but yiyi<--is really someone who find it hard to reject ppl's request..1 or 2 time might be fine with me..but if it gets frequent-.- (i'll grumble..but will still do it<--lame sia) Of coz..u will end up drifting away from me..obviously as a human~ somehow..i'll have the reluctant to stay close to people who likes to take me for granted.ROAR~!
LOL..i lazy type le>.<
the rest u all guess yourself ba~good luck



<3 class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_9">dar^^ chuu~

0 comments: