Updates

| |
ok fine..i admit that i'm pretty lazy to do updates lately.. besides the fact of my "non-error free" blog._. it's pretty much getting on my nerves alr~

Well..uni has started..despite the fact that i'm constantly lost whenever i try to get to a new place..lost as in..walking around aimlessly trying to figure out their map..with weird symbols on it (ex: N4.1-B2-02)=.=
everything else is pretty much fine i guess..seems like everything will just goes smoothly when time comes..lols..
when i stepped into my 1st lecture last tue..i thought i was gonna be alone n such..
then start babbling bout the fact that i was unwilling to go for any of the orientation organise by my course/the freshman orientation/anything that requires me to travel back during my holidays..etcetc..
scolding myself that i totally deserve to be alone because of my lazy ass- characteristic~
Back to e point..when i was about to find myself a comfortable seat to blend myself into the background that moment..someone called me!! *whee~* it's my sec. sch classmate though..seems like out lecture timing are the same thoughout this semester~ N she live in the same area as i am..so..i found myself..a..travelling partner/a gossiper/a lunch time eat tgt group/a lecture-time entertainer at the same moment..lols~


Anw..skip that social circle part in my "just started n yet to experience any fun" uni life~ Well..talking bout lecturers n tutors..lols..what a bunch of...screwed up freaks! 1st..i would like to grumble that i travel 1.5 hour to NTU to find out that the only lecture for that day was cancelled..then travel 1.5 hour back home..with an emo-ing spirit of coz~ They don't seems to know that i live in a far far away land~N they dun seems to take pity in my traveling hours!!
In addition to that..some tutor came in 30 mins late for lab lesson..thinking that lesson was suppose to start at 2 pm instead of 1.30pm as stated on our time table._.god..how blur can they be~ i was practically rolling my eyeball when he started speaking pl0x..i think he's mumbling to himself..instead of teaching to the class..i did tried not to be rude..and pretending to be paying attention..i mean a good first impression would be nice right? But i dun even think he look up to check out on the class..he's just staring n dictating the PPT slides for us anw..most of my mind drifted of..wanting to finish up that assignment..due to the shortage of time..coz he was LATE!! eh..i dun pay serveral grands per year to receive rubbish education pls..we deserve better!!

**mumble grumble mumble grumble mumble grumble**

Oh ya..i just realise the reason why engineers are good with technology stuff=.= Coz i think i'm about to undergo major techonology skills upgrade in my brain..i used to get all impressed that how come some people know so much about computers..N i just found out why last week.. all along..i thought that it's some coincidence that some of my friends who studied engineering is good with computer.. In actual fact..computing is a Enforce Core subject needed to be taken for engineer students..lols..
okok..i'm not saying i'm willing to take it._.
Plus..i'm quite positive that i'm gonna flunk it=.= I'm seriously catching no balls*Hopefully..the lecturers haven started throwing any* =P
Nevertheless..no matter how bad i might be~i'll still understand more on how this machine is working~ wahahaha..next time..u guys can ask me for computer-crash consultation!! btw..COMPUTING STILL SUCKS..

Just below to the "f*cker airdancerx"ROAR!!

0 comments: