Day 1x

| |
Can't really rmb e exact days alr..is that a good thing? I sorta didn't have e heart to really count ba..I guessed it's a good sigh since I actually care lesser..plus it's been days since I last speak to you..ever since u insists to call to wish me a happy birthday when there really no need to..somehow I thought it would be ok if you dun take any actions for it..but when u actually really don't..lol..it still upsets me like crazy..I've alr knew that this bad ending would happen..but when it comes to really experiencing e bad ending..i really didn't expects that it would bring so much disappointment..so much sadness..which surpass my control of emotions..which sorta proven to me that I dun matter in any form to you..

Seck told me something like keeping a dying flower around and letting it struggle to survive..at e same time..blooming a new flower for urself..whether or not e dying flower makes it in e end..I'll still have a choice to keep it around or not..which totally made a good example of what I should be doing lol..

Seriously..I'm hate it when ppl cause me misery during my exam period..coz all I can focused on is to tape up e hurtful place..hoping it'll hold up..n then wasting my time on holding myself tgt instead of mugging zz

Anws..I still had an enjoyable bdae..although not as grand it would have been if I weren't too lazy to plan for a party..still..I really think that as long as those I cared for..celebrates with me..it will be more than what I can ask for..really..I appreciates it a lot..which just linked back to this one person, which I cared for, failing me on my bdae..which reminds me that he did e same last year..oh well..I should stop revolving my life around you..n that's a life lesson I should learn after becoming legal

1 comments:

Charlene said...

Dirt Bike Games Free Dirtbike, Motocross & BMX Bike Games. Play Dirt Bike Games, Stunt Bike Games, Motocross Games, BMX Games and other free games online. We are the Dirt Bike Games Arcade favorite resource for free bike. Dirt Bike Games. Dirt Bike Games to play online for free. Great selection of dirt bike games, bmx games, 4x4 games, truck games, atv games and much more! Free Online Games. Addicting, Cool Math, Car, Armor, Cooking. Free Online Games. Addicting, Cool Math, Car, Armor, Cooking, Dress. Bmx Pro Style Stunt Dirt Bike