Thank you Leen

| |
Lol..I rmb I mention this name should be exclusive to my usage..but I have not been using it ever since I created it..which is kinda lame..so this post is just meant for ya..since no one else knows who I'm referring to.. =p

Anws..just wanna say a big thanks for my birthday..I was really glad u spent it with me..should have cost u quite a bit >.<..I feel kinda bad n I'm sorta scare it's outta your financial capabilities..you shouldn't spend so much on me..really..especially when I like to eat at restaurant areas..n watch movies..in which..u always agreed to go with me..I'm always afraid that u can't afford it..I really dun mind paying a bit more..so dun stubborn with me when it comes to money..coz it'll hurt me if ya think it's ex n yet still do it coz I want it..lols..ok this post is going e wrong way..

Don't treat me so nicely..lol..unless I can par up to your level..to be able to treat u nicer..if not I'll feel I'm not worth your kindness

0 comments: