Day 6 n 7

| |
I've alr known the future n all my predictions are coming true..should have known all these will never work out..but I still holds on to hope that it will be ok in the end..I feels like I'm grabbing on to emptiness as time passes..it feels like u preferred e taste of freedom than to be bound by me..so when u r "mending your ways" n being "temporary unavailable"..I'm just "healing my wounds" n "letting go"..I feel it's hopeless to ask someone to change so much..I just dun think ur love for me is that deep enough for u to do so anyway..I dun have e faith in you that I used to have..I dun have e belief that u will change for me anymore..I sorta just stop believing in you generally..I think you kinda failed me too much..lol..at 1 point..I just stop hoping for changes from you..coz nth major happened b4 so I doubt it'll suddenly happen now..just saying..e longer this is..e more faith I lose in you..that's just how the way things should work

1 comments:

Brian Hazen said...

On passing this initial test, the form is sent back with the score indicated on it. The life cycle of used forklift trucks is quite interesting. They get manufactured, are bought by those people working in warehouses, ravaged right from day one with heavy weights and keep getting pounded till one of the parts comes out with the white flag and declares incompetency. The used forklift trucks then go for repair, get done all over again and come back for usage into the same warehouse. They are sold off to a user interested in buying the forklift truck. The user starts using the used forklift trucks he purchases to carry out all the weight carrying and loading activities that happen every day. Bootleggers isn't one of the glamorous nightclubs; in fact, it boasts the fact that it is one of the no-nonsense, just plain fun clubs. There are no red velvet ropes or VIP lines, just good music, good atmosphere and fun. It thinks of itself of a modern day speakeasy-as if the name Bootleggers wouldn't give you a clue. For the individuals themselves then these are highly welcome devices that prevent injury, take a lot of the strain and make the whole job a lot more pleasant.