Day 5

| |
Kinda within what I expected ba..if I dun take initiative..neither would u..sometime passion will die down as time passes..so I presume feelings will fade as well..so this is e first day w/o any form of contact..I wonder how long will this last..till e day u would finally let go of me? Coz I dun seems to be wanting to take initiative now..becoz u won't learn to appreciates what u have..I was, obviously, allowing u to overstep e line n make it seems like e way u take me for is acceptable, when it's really not..I really do feel I deserve better..

1 comments:

Bettykrki said...

Become A Professional * In theory, it doesn't make any difference whether you ride or snub the brakes on the way down. The problem is that you don't drive a theory, you drive a truck. In theory, the same amount of heat is put into the braking system regardless of how you apply the brakes. In practice, unless your brakes are in good condition, tractor-trailer balance is right and the load is ideally located, the continuous application of the brakes is likely to result in uneven drum and lining temperatures and problems before you get to the bottom of the hill. * Behavioral Interview Questions - Behavioral interview questions such as "what is your perfect job?" or "how would you solve this xxxxx?" Do not answer these questions now, but definitely research and develop answers to these questions for your interview, emphasizing your strengths and intelligence. They are meant to disqualify those who are challenged by a lack of common sense or who do not adapt to pressure easily.