aiyoyo~

| |
Haiz..dou was like telling me about going to USA to study her uni again-.-
I'm seriously not good at saying goodbye..i just can't bear..can't take it at all..
I'll most probably just break down right there-.- when i face this kind of stituation..
especially if that someone meant a lot to me..
As days draw closer..the likelyhood that she's leaving kinda grew n grew..
I know her future doesn't depends on me..and neither any of her friends here..i can't be selfish right..it's not like she won't go just because i ask her to anw..
but i'm human afterall..can't help feeling upset that she's leaving~ argh!
i'll pray for her,even that 1 % chances that she won't be leaving._.
Looking back at the memories we made..i know that i'll really miss her..oh god!!
Then who's gonna listen to me grumble like mad when i emo??!!

0 comments: