Mother's Day~

| |
That Sunday was suppose to go cycling with beebee,wlsp,law,cream and teng de..
But sadly..i have family outing to celebrate mother's day on that day also..couldn't make it with them D:
Aww..if not i'll be like heading there to see you guys for like 1 hour before i start to head home~
They did have a lot of fun together ar..remember to jio me to go again next time ok~ i'll go de ar~hahaha~

Anw..someone drop by my house on mother's day to give me some donut(<-from donut empire) and mini apple strudel~! Lols..
Not actually cheap from my POV ar..oo..(o.O)
it's not something i'll buy normally ar..
Seriously..i was quite touched by it ar.. It's actually a surprise for me ar~haha.. i thought it was pretty sweet of that person to do such stuff for me ar..=P
"吃在口里,甜在心里" should be the exact words when i'm feeling when i'm eating those stuff ba~ =P
i shall not comment on the " Happy Mother's Day" sticker on the packaging ok~lols..it's kinda funny to see it there..
(of coz..i'm not the mother of that person..roar)
<--Duncha think those bumblebee look super cute??

Ohya..did i mention that i really like my night view of my neighbourhood from my room window..hehe..
Okay lar..the picture isn't very clear..can't say much about it~But i can see pretty far out ar..haha..
i Keep my curtain close most of the time though..to prevent sunlight from coming in during the day..and for privacy reasons during the night..
(well..i can pretty much see everything,anyone is doing from the opposite block..which i think they can see me likewise)

Anw..Happy Mother's Day to all~

0 comments: