敗犬女王

| |
Woot~so long never watch taiwan drama le..suddenly found this popular series online..it's very very nice ar^^gonna chiong to finish it soon!!! it's a comedy romance story wor..
I find lar..the female lead char..look a bit like sammi cheng..very chio ar~

Well..i do find some of the things they mention inside super meaningful..
like they were explaining the biggest different in the purpose of lying between guys and girls is that...
guys lie to make themselves feel better
while girls lie to make other feel better
when a girl choose to lie..everything is unintentional.. it's just that they don't have the courage to hurt you..so they choose to hide the truth..it's because they don't wish to hurt the ones they love..

Anw..was speaking to dou a while ago..she said something that kinda shock me for once..maybe..ok..it did knock some sense into me..lols..well..not in a much positive way though..
She kinda ask me if i realised that i'm behaving like "mlk"..WOAH!! ( don't think much of u guys know who's she anyway) ._. i just didn't know i degraded myself to her stage of "pathetic-ness"..i remembered how much i used to scold n curse her for having no backbone etc etc previously..how much i hated that kind of soft hearted/dumb-ass woman..who set such a super duper bad example as a woman to everyone else..
I mean..i'm not saying dou is wrong..it's just that i didn't know i have been through so much so much..
so much so that..i've degraded myself to that sickening stage-.-i shouldn't be the one to look at myself right..coz obviously i'm blind..it takes a third person opinion to judge how i've change..seems like she's right afterall..
TIME TO PICK MYSELF UP~ I'M NEVER THAT WEAK!! I'M NEVER THAT STUPID!!
Heyz..dou..maybe..this is the " snapped" that i needed..lols..thank you^^what would i do w/o u..F4F4~

0 comments: