Sand's name

| |

Flip through my pictures file in my com and found this today=P
Of coz..i'm not self obsessed enough to do this myself
Someone wrote in on the sand and took a picture for me to see
I'm not too sure if that person will be ok with "me", posting this up..lols
Arr..sure bring back memories..haha..picture do say a thousand words^^
To that someone~i think i didn't express my thoughts when i received this pic..
Well..i was pretty touched by it actually..hehe..although it might seems to be just my name
There's so many meaning behind it~i truly appreciated it..

2 comments:

luoluo said...

>.< i oso wish someone would write my name on the sand and take a picture of it then send it to me~ ;p thought it would be so sweet and touched! yiyi si xin fu de lor~ F3 wahahahaha~ xD

Angry Traveler said...

Eh..a lot of people sayang wo de mah..u also have ar..lols..dun anyhow say lar..later this idea thio copy by a lot of people..everyone starts to write name on sand then take pic to send each other~ luoluo..ni yao xin fu wor~ faster faster^^