NTU acceptance

| |
Just received a letter from NTU yesterday..indicating that i've been accepted into that school^^
Yeap..i'll be taking the Electrical N Electronic Engineering course ( EEE )
it's something i sorta wanted to study all along..so i'm actually quite happy with it ar^^
Finally..i've put down such a huge burden off my shoulder..yay^^..woot~!~!~!
Somehow i feel that my life have ran quite smoothly in terms of my "education"..i'm always getting into schools and courses that i've planned to study on all along..i feel that i'm quite fortunate on it ..=P
Haven been studying for quite a while now..feel that my brain is kinda rotting away~

Anw..i think my near future will be fixed for now ba..at least for the next 3 or 4 years..
Someone told me that my age is still young..and being young means that i still have time to mould out my own future, i can still undergo huge changes in my life..and mature emotionally *hopefully in the right way*..
Being young also means that any any mistakes your made in your life is still acceptable to the public and u'll still be able to correct them..that's why one should have all the fun they can get when they're still young..
it's part of growing up stages that i've to go through..eeek..somehow..i'm kinda afraid of unknown changes-.-
But 1 thing for sure is that..if it's something important to me..rest assured that..i will hold on for it..

Anw..tried to bake some muffin out with my mum today~

Tada~the picture make it look like it's pretty pale..lols

1 comments:

Squarecookies said...

Gratz!

Baked muffin also never post to me.

p/s: again, the same old sentences. You're in for a ride. Buckle up your belt. XD