VANILLA YAN YAN !!!! OMG

| |
Woot~found vanilla yan yan while i was hunting for strawberry yan yan today~cool~!~! and it's so super duper delicious that i can't stop eating *cries* and i only bought 1 can *cries more* I WANT/NEED MORE!!!

The other one is the "jelly bean"..ok..u all should be able to see it yourself._.
The main point is that I find it weird myself to suck on the jelly bean like at least 5 mins before chewing and swallowing it down..lols..i think i made the $7 can of jelly beans super worthwhile since i can eat that can for sooooooo long~* placing it beside my com so i can suck on it everyday while i play my audi*wakaka..

I think nice food can make me happy=.=

Anw..i feel super ridiculous when someone gets angry at me for something that i dun think i did wrong..argh!! I dun deserve to be treated this way ok..if it's not to your liking..then tell me nicely mah..dun assume that i know every single details of what's to your liking..and what's not..e way u get pissed at it pisses me off too

0 comments: