SORRY DOU!!!

| |
I mean..how heartless can i get._. i actually miss my best maple buddy wedding..it's not like it happens a lot..she was there for me when i did it..but i wasn't there for her when it's her turn=.=Twice somemore..the time with kiat<--my com crash._.Now with Quad..i forgot bout it..Haiz...i feel really bad dou~i'm really sorry bout it..n bout cursing that MW 20 of yours also~i guess i make a really bad friend right..-.-
I didn't mean to be such a heartless person..but what i did was totally bo xim at all-.-i'm sorry..i mean there's nothing much i can say now right..i'm just sincerely sry bout it..a
Chris also..haiz..when i thio hack..he was there to help me rebuild etc..now when he got it..i can't seems to do anything either._. i've receive kindness from people and taking it for granted..what's happening to me _l_
it's so not me at all..
Sian ar!! i should have paid more attention to my friends..argh!! i've screwed up my priorities in my life
Freakishly pissed with myself..*bangwall* wake up STUPID YIYI..open your eyes and look at reality!!
Friends comes n go..but family is someone that stays with u forever..now i starting to understand why..some people make certain decisions..yup..i'm placing more efforts n attention to my family now~even i might not seems like it..i love them a lot wor..

Note to self : Get your freaking priorities right..dun waste any more time on things that have no return..stop wasting time on people who can't appreciates you..then pay more attention to those who does..coz u deserve to be treated better than this =) love yourself more

I was wondering how much trust should one place on one another..
the degree to which one party trusts another is a measure of belief in the honesty, benevolence and competence of the other party<--adapted from wikipedia =P..o.O
Somehow the more u trust someone..the more hurtful it'll get when that trust is broken right..
So sometimes it's not that i dun trust someone..it's more of taking precautions to protect myself instead
Open my eyes big big..coz the world isn't perfect..it's filled with corrupted sicko ppl..i've learnt =)

Found this picture from my friend's profile..she did this for her partner..i just find it very very sweet^^

0 comments: