Movies!!

| |
Lols..been quite free throughout the week..have been spending quite a huge amount of time on online videos..
Eeek..changing into some no-lifer anw~ Dun seems to have the mode to go out much either..
Go Out = $$ = Siansation~
Watched a lot of movies online~ including Slumdog Millionair, Mummy III, rewatch the Matrix series<--lols Mulan 2, high school musical etcetc..wah..like all illegal de sia~ wadever..like i care..
I'm Also finishing the "Hot shots" drama series after my "Boys over flowers"..hahaha~ staying home providing self entertainment is cheap man..lols..at most, pay a little more electricity lor..=P

Ohya..i also created a new record of the no. of hearts gathered with Baby TorTor on Club 2 today..woot^^ so shoik!!
The song we played was 98bpm "Tonight" by Turbo.
It's not a long song~ but it made my day acheiving that^^ hahaha~
I remember i didn't really put in my best effort for it..i was kinda distracted also..it just kinda turn out well~

0 comments: