Perfect!!

| |
It's not easy to bake a cake~how to make it fluffy fluffy n tasty tasty? Hehe
so the perfect ingredient to bake the perfect cake would be
1% of egg~
1% of flour~
1% of butter~
97% of "爱"~ =P
Talking bout Love..lols..爱~i think my perspective on it have changed as well..
人不要等到失去了才懂得珍惜..要安静的在身边给无条件的温柔
I used to mind a lot on how much each of us have "付出" in a r/s
Coz somehow i can't find a balancing line for it..lols
How many sacrifices we made for each other..how much time we made out for each other..blah blah blah~
even small matters like how many times i needa take the initiative to call/sms each other etc..
I'll take note bout it de..ok..maybe it's a little too excessively..i know i sound scary *but i was still young mah*
Then it'll get rather stupid..
so if the no. of times that person contacting me gets lesser n lesser~
I'll get all work up..and demand of more attention like a little brat<--argument will occur of coz
Can say that i wan their attention to be only on me/for me..and only me..i know i'm possessive<--my nature-.-
Nevertheless..i was able to give my heart out for them..
every single bit of it that beats every gush of blood in my body..
My world will revolves around them..they'll be the top priority in my life~
I did really give out all the love i could possibly give though it might not be good enough for them
i was inexperienced in that area as well..everyone was once a noob in that area as well~lalala~
Now..i just find all those dumb~*Slap by reality*Ouch~
as you've know~最爱的人,伤是最深..yeap..once is more than enough for me to know the pain
Once again..it doesn't takes much for me to learn..
Then all seems not worthwhile holding on for..lols..so i will be super careful to go all out for anyone anymore~
But those bad habits of begin so calculative over small matters..I've worked on it..lols
If that person is the right one for ya..nothing much really matters..as long as it means their happiness
Keeping Life Simple~
It Doesn't take much to make me happy..but it'll take effort to make me "幸福"~

2 comments:

Square Cookies said...

>.<

translation.

Angry Traveler said...

Bu yao Bu yao~ lalala~