The Forgotten~

| |
I've gone through a lot of different batches of friends in my life ba..those that i met in primary schools..mostly lose contact le>.<..then those in sec. sch..also about the same case..just sms or msn each other at times..check out their facebook to see how they're doing..theat's pretty much all~those in my jc..still got ar..but dunno how long it'll last~ i think when i go to uni..will be totally another new batch of friends..sian-.-tired of meeting new faces..building new relationship..then restart the whole process of getting to know each other~ plus i'm those type of slowly get warm de._. die~!~! Of coz..being together n having fun is what one would miss the most right? It's nice to have someone who've understand you by your side..those type that know my personality & characteristic and my intentions when i shake my tail..etcetc.. just like the way i like people who can practically read my simple+ben ben de mind..it's tiring to say everything out..ya know? Haha~

And I like looking back at pictures that contains lottas memories we share tgt..kinda reminds me of how precious someone can be to me..be it happiness or sadness..(though i dun really take much photos)..lols..
Will i be forgotten by someone? the way i can forget some people who used to play a part in my life..their memories sorta just faded away as time passes..maybe it was coz i was too young at that moment~or was it coz it's part of human nature..i mean none of us were build with eternal memories right?

Treasure what you have now~ coz ever lasting seems pretty impossible..haha..

0 comments: