New Oven^^

| |
Yeap^^My mum finally bought a oven..after so long~though my dad wasn't too keen bout it..he thought that it's a waste of money -.- who cares!! Lalala~
Woot..i'm so excited that i can start cooking right now~Lols
Now..i can bake cookies..cakes..baked rice? wow wow..so much i can do with it^^
**Surfing the net for recipes**wakaka..

Anw..this few days was quite concern about my habit of waking up in the middle of the night to drink water..someone told me it's not good for health..
i tried to goggle bout it..nth came up though..mystery still remains unknown..
But i heard from another friend that drinking water at night will cause water retention the next day..so far..i wasn't observant enough to check if i have any swollen legs showing signs of water retention when i wake up..=P ..I'm just hydrating my dry throat when i wake up in the middle of the night..
kinda hard to sleep with a dry throat around..didn't noe it'll be such a health hazard..lols..
Nevertheless.. my teacher used to tell me that if u ever wanna take a short nap..i should drink 2 glasses of water before u sleep..and u'll wake up around 1 hour later..with the strong urge to pee..lols..try that out guys^^

0 comments: